Holiday Camp is a great way to keep your kids happy and healthy during a break from school. Just because classes are not in session doesn’t mean kids shouldn’t be following a dynamic schedule.
TCR The Club of Riverdale offers winter holiday camp this year from December 26th-29th and January 2nd-5th.
Here are 8 reasons why being active is beneficial to our children’s lives.
- Children who are active at least 60 minutes per day show lower rates of obesity.
- Higher rates of physical fitness in children have been linked to higher test scores in math and reading.
- Physical and Cognitive development go hand in hand.
- Play-based activity assists children in developing skills that make physical activity more pleasant later in life.
- Everyday physical activity has been linked to better-quality behavior in the classroom and elsewhere.
- Lively children are more probable to become active adults
- Consistent exercise with children encourages self-efficacy with regard to fitness and self-image.
- Regular exercise cuts indications of depression and anxiety in children.
TCR The Club of Riverdale specializes in year-round activities for children. Whether its private lessons with a swim coach or after school Junior Development Tennis. There is something for all kids here at TCR.